Twenty Sixteen: A Year-end Post


Hello everyone! It's been a while, and now I'm here to write an obligatory year end post. Haha! Anyway, I'm going to list down just seven (7) moments for this year because I got lazy. LOL kidding! Well, it's because I turned 21 this year and 7 is a multiple of the number along with 3, then I decided to divide the 7 moments into 3 parts. It's a bit technical, or shall I say, mathematical. xD

2016 was a year full of achievements. This year was devoted solely for studying as well as I can, and I'm glad that my efforts paid off to reach my goals. So yes, for me 2016 kinda went by too fast because that's pretty much what mostly consumed it, but then, in no doubt, it was a great year!

Like I said, I'm going to divide these 7 moments into 3 parts, which are the following:
  1. Pre-board era
  2. Board exam months (preparation and exam days)
  3. Post-board era
So yes, here it goes!

PRE-BOARD ERA

1.  January to March: Road to Graduation and Graduation Day



My last moments in undergrad were full of uncertainties, as well as surprises. There was this uncertainty of getting the Cum Laude distinction, the surprising recognition of being the top student in our course, and the uncertainty of passing the board exams, among others. Even though there were disappointments along the way, still I could say that I ended it the best way possible, though it's not ideally the best, but yes, it's what's possible since it's what's destined for me at that moment.

BOARD EXAM MONTHS (PREPARATION AND EXAM DAYS)

2. April to August: Review and exam days, in pictures

Payment day hahahaha!
My hotel roommates :) we motivated each other during the reviews, and I'm thankful for their company!
A group picture with the PRBRES Chairman Eduardo G. Ong at the February-April Real Estate Brokers and Appraisers board exam passers oath taking

First night out past 12 midnight with my REM family-slash-friends! :)))
My IPREE family
Board exam day woooh! With our moderators :)

Tell you what, I almost wasn't able to take the Real Estate Appraisers' Board exam because I got really sick for almost the entire month of June. I'm just so happy that I was able to get well just in time for the reviews, and it amazed me that I even topped the board exam despite being unwell prior to it (and during). Thank you so much Lord! I consider this as a miracle as well. You're the best!

3. Two (2) Licenses before turning 21

See original post here: http://vannice95.blogspot.com/2016/08/two-2-licenses-in-one-year.html




POST-BOARD ERA 

4. September: Our Oath-taking

Me giving a speech as the representative for the new inductees of Real Estate Appraisers. Our moderator just told me that time that I topped the Real Estate Appraisers' Board Exam, but then we weren't publicly recognized by the PRC because the ones who took didn't reach 50, but I hope they would reconsider.
Hello there Presidential Table :)
Hi fellow Real Estate Brokers and Appraisers :D See you again soon!
With Papa :)
^_^
5. First moments in professional practice 


Aside from the first CPD seminar as a Real Estate Appraiser as shown in the picture, I've also had my first site tours and clients as a Real Estate Broker. Then, it was my first time to receive payment for my expertise along with my other group mates for a feasibility study assigned to us by our school. That's pretty much it for now, but I know that's there's more to come, like my first sale where only God knows when I'll be getting it.

6. August to present: Korean Drama addiction


Since post-board was also a time to relax from all the studying, I decided to watch Korean Dramas instead. xD Here are all the Korean Dramas I watched, wherein which some of them are still ongoing until next year. I'm thinking of writing a post about this soon once I finish watching everything. Hihi :)

7. December: First XUFD as an Alumni and nominated/elected as one of the board members of our Alumni Association

Strike a pose :D
With my fellow board member before the meeting started :) #willingtoserve
I won't talk much about this now because my journey to being part of this Alumni Association had just begun, and I am looking forward to a fruitful year ahead with my fellow board members. It was a surprise that I got recommended to be part of this since I didn't think I had what it takes, but our moderator told us that what's important is that we are willing to serve, and it's all that matters along with time.

As a bonus moment, 2016 was also the year when the Super moon appeared! Here's my picture of the moon:

It isn't really the best shot among all others, but at least I was able to have a remembrance of a once-in-a-lifetime phenomenon! :)

Here's a picture of my three (3) 2x2 pictures that represent each era. Hahaha!


With 2016 being a great year, I am looking forward for a better year in 2017! I am hoping for a prosperous new year ahead with more blessings, good health, long life, closer ties with family and friends, fruitful career and studies, and financial stability. May God bless us all!

Credits to all the owners of the pictures I used that aren't mine :))

That's it for now :* 2016 signing off soon!

2 comments

  1. congrats sa makasaysayan mong buhay at tagumpay..hanga ako sa iyo..good luck palagi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat po :) good luck din sa'yo. Good to know active ka pa rin sa pag blog.

      Delete

What can you say? :)