My Custom Domain Just Expired

 


Hello everyone! To my readers, if there are still any, I would like to quickly inform you that my custom domain, thesavvyaspirant.com, has already expired yesterday (March 22, 2021), and I probably won't have plans to renew it since I'm planning to create a new blog soon instead and keep this blog as a remembrance.


In case you're wondering, and if you have read it on my ABOUT section, I also had a custom domain which is nicesalcedo.com, but this also expired last December 25, 2020


In the meantime, please access my blog through my almost 12-year-old Blogger domain at vannice95.blogspot.com. As much as I wanted to fix all my links on this blog, I cannot do it since I do not have enough time.


This will probably be my last blog post for this blog unless I change my mind. I will be graduating from Law School and taking the Bar exam soon so I guess I won't be blogging for a while.


I will update you soon. Till here ;*

1 comment

What can you say? :)